Top 5 Car Vacuum in Singapore
Hygiene is important everywhere. It’s not enough to just keep your household clean, you need to take care of your transport as well since you and your family spend quite some time there. A car wash can clean it from the outside and make it look all shiny. You need to keep the inside clean to make sure no harmful bacteria or germs can take place. We put together a list of 5 car vacuums below. All of them are highly efficient and come from different price ranges.
1) Xiaomi Mijia Wireless Mite Car Vacuum Cleaner
Since the vacuum is so lightweight, you can easily use it with one hand. It has a powerful suction system and a high-speed motor. The vacuum uses UV light to sterilize a surface and remove bacteria effectively. The power can be switched into 2 levels with the single push of a button that rests just above the handle. The vacuum is wireless so you can clean any place you want without looking for a power outlet first. In standard mode, you can use the vacuum continuously for 28n minutes on a single charge. That should be more than enough for a cleaning session.
Price: S$130 range
2) Deerma VC20 Cordless Car Vacuum Cleaner
Thin and light design makes this vacuum great for one hand-usability. It’s cordless so you won’t have to find a power outlet to plug it in first, which is the best option for a car vacuum. A single charge can get you a 30-minute long cleaning session. Vacuum cleaners are often very loud but the cotton wrapped motor in this ensures minimal sound while vacuuming. You can continuously use it with one hand without any discomfort since it’s so lightweight. The vacuum head can be extended, so you can reach the hardest corners and high ceilings.
Price: S$100 range
3) BOMANN Cordless Portable Car Vacuum
With a very powerful tornado suction system, you can expect fast and effective cleaning from this vacuum. The HEPA filter inside is detachable and washable. The vacuum has a bin capacity of 440ml that collects the dirt. The bin is transparent so you can see when it needs to be emptied. The vacuum has different heads for cleaning different surfaces and areas. It also has an extension pipe to reach hard and high places. The one hand-usability is great. You can continuously use it for up to 15 minutes with a full charge. The handle provides a strong grip and the buttons are in a comfortable position where you can easily reach them without feeling like breaking your fingers.
Price: S$70 range
4) Baseus Portable Mini Car Vacuum
Probably one of the perfect car vacuums, this one is extremely portable. You can keep it in your car and have a quick clean at the traffic light. It weighs around 500 grams so you can easily use it with one hand. Because of its slim design, you can place it in the cup holder or the storage compartment by the door. It’s wireless and has a 2000mAh battery powering it. A single charge ensures up to 25 minutes of cleaning which is equivalent to 7 standard cleaning sessions. The stainless steel metal cover provides better protection and durability. You also get 2 different nozzles for thorough cleaning.
Price: S$40 range
5) Gemsco Auto Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The strong turbine motor in this vacuum ensures powerful suction capability. The handle is wide and comfortable. It weighs very little and can be used with one hand without any stress. The compact size allows you to keep in your car. It comes with multiple nozzles to meet all your cleaning needs. The vacuum is easy to use. The on-off switch rests right by the handle and you can empty the dust-collecting barrel with a single click.
Price: S$20 range
Car Vacuum Maintenance Guide
Cleaning appliances should be regularly cleaned as well. It prolongs their lifespan and ensures topnotch service. To maintain your car vacuum for a long time, follow these steps:
– First, make sure the vacuum is completely turned off and has remained off for at least 15 minutes. If your vacuum comes with detachable parts, remove them all
– Clear out the storage, you need to clean it separately. If it’s a cup or a bin, you can simply wash it with soap and water or put it in the dishwasher. Leave it out to dry properly
– The vacuum also comes with a filter. Remove that and clean it with warm water and mild soap
– As for the main vacuum body, use a cloth or a soft sponge dipped into soapy water to scrub over the surface. It’s normal for the machine to collect dust while removing them. After scrubbing the outer area thoroughly, take a dry cloth and wipe all over to make sure no water or soapy residue is found
– There are both cordless and vacuums with cord in the market. If your vacuum has a cord, check if there’s any damage after every use. If it has a battery, make sure it’s properly charged. With rechargeable batteries, people often get ignorant. But those batteries can also decay over time and might need replacing. If your vacuum’s battery management starts to fall, consider replacing that
After all the parts are properly cleaned, make sure each of them is fully dried off before putting them all back together again. After using the vacuum, store it in a cool and dry place. If you encounter an issue, seek out the user’s manual and if it still remains unsolvable or the vacuum starts to act funny, take it for servicing. Don’t try to replace it with a new one so easily. With proper care, your car vacuum can be a good and long-lasting investment.
We hope the list succeeded in helping you figure out which car vacuum is the best suited for you. If you have your eyes on one, get it soon and make your car a safe haven.